Indication for use
- KegelCore is a pelvic floor muscle toner and exerciser designed to treat stress, mild to moderate urge and mixed urinary incontinence in women. Through exercise, KegelCore strengthens the pelvic floor muscles.
- The device is intended for use at home and provides biofeedback to the user via smart phone technology.
- The intended users of KegelCore are adult women.
- KegelCore is a medical device, but is not intended to make a diagnosis of stress urinary incontinence (SUI) or any other condition.
- KegelCore is intended for use by a sole user; and should not be shared with anyone.
Do not use your KegelCore if you
- Have abnormal vaginal discharge or bleeding.*
- Are experiencing back pain for which you are taking pain relief medication.*
- Have recently had surgery.*
- Have symptoms of a bladder or vaginal infection.*
- Have a history of urinary retention (difficulty urinating).*
- Have a vaginal anatomy or build that doesn’t permit proper insertion of your KegelCore.”
- Have severe vaginal prolapse.*
*Consult your doctor before using your KegelCore if you have any of the conditions indicated with an asterisk (*) or if you have any other concerns regarding its use. Using your KegelCore in the presence of any of these may affect an underlying condition.